These fall date ideas will help make sure you won’t be spending the cold months alone.
In this article:
- Tandem Biking Across Autumn Scapes
- Get Lost in a Corn Maze
- Hike Across Mountain Trails
- Camp Somewhere and Gaze at the Stars
- Go to a Nice Antiquated Town and Do a Walking Tour
- Overnight in a Cabin in the Woods
- Go for a Long Drive to a National Park
- Travel Wineries Together and Sample Their Goods
- Lounge Together in a River Cruise
- Go and Watch Your Local Team Play
- Pick the Best Pumpkins in the Patch
- Go Scare Up Some Ghosts in a Haunted House
- Shoot for a Prize in a Country Fair
- Hit Up Museums and Art Galleries
- Learn to Brew Your Own Craft Beer
- Shape and Make Pottery with Each Other’s Hands
- Learn the Secret to Making a Good Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Staycation Just to Read Books and Netflix and Chill
- Stage an NSFW Costume Party
- Cook Your Best Dishes for Each Other
- Watch a Horror Marathon
Fall Date Ideas Guaranteed to Kindle Romance
1. Tandem Biking Across Autumn Scapes
Aside from making love, what better way is there to work up a sweat than while looking at beautiful things? Biking across landscapes of foliage turning orange and red can also fan the flames of romance and inspire a quick, sexy stop-over somewhere.
2. Get Lost in a Corn Maze
You and your date can undertake your own adventure in a corn maze where you’ll develop trust in each other as you navigate the labyrinth’s twists and turns. Once you gain their confidence, there’s no telling where they’ll allow you to lead them or where they might let you in.
3. Hike Across Mountain Trails
If your partner’s a nature lover, they’ll love a hike through the autumn woods and the mountains. With only the animals as your witnesses, you can make hot memories under golden forest cover.
4. Camp Somewhere and Gaze at the Stars
Why not get a sleeping bag large enough for two, cuddle close together, and make plans underneath the stars? You can look at all the heavenly bodies reflected in your partner’s eyes as you climax in one of the most intimate sex experiences you’ll ever have.
5. Go to a Nice Antiquated Town and Do a Walking Tour
Since it’s cool enough to go outdoors, you can take her to an old-timey part of town and just feel the nostalgia of ages gone by.
6. Overnight in a Cabin in the Woods
You can keep a fire going in the fireplace and just plan on doing indoor activities for couples. Sparks can fly between you two while you contemplate life in each other’s company.
7. Go for a Long Drive to a National Park
You can queue up a nice song list to play on your car stereo and let your partner join you through the winding roads. A road trip may just be the kind of experience which will gel you and her together.
8. Travel Wineries Together and Sample Their Goods
Wine tasting trips can constitute as one of the best romantic ideas for her. Imagine going to SoCal, drinking in the sights, cutting grapes from the vine, and seeing the intoxicating mix come together in your lips.
9. Lounge Together in a River Cruise
The fall provides the best weather and temperature to enjoy a river cruise. You can carouse the night away and perhaps move your bodies along with the waves later in the night.
10. Go and Watch Your Local Team Play
When the weather’s nice, you can take her to the ballpark and watch your favorite team play in the green. Let your heart race as you cheer along with the crowd and while holding each other’s hands.
RELATED: Do Aphrodisiacs Really Work?
11. Pick the Best Pumpkins in the Patch
Pumpkins are just about the best things about fall aside from Halloween, the cool weather, and the colors. You can take her to the patch and pick the most succulent looking pumpkin you can find for cooking or carving.
12. Go Scare Up Some Ghosts in a Haunted House
Nothing quickens the pulse quite like a good scare. When your partner’s adrenaline shoots up, they’ll also start looking for the comfort of your embrace and your legs twining together.
13. Shoot for a Prize in a Country Fair
Country fairs provide a slew of fun date activities like bobbing for apples and sampling local goods. You can demonstrate your eagle eye and hunting prowess by shooting plastic ducks in a row and winning a prize for her.
14. Hit Up Museums and Art Galleries
If your date is something of a sapiosexual, she’ll love it if you bring her to museums and art galleries. Impress her with your stock knowledge of art and artists and she’ll be curious about what other things might be percolating in your head.
15. Learn to Brew Your Own Craft Beer
Craft beer workshops should find themselves among your trove of fall first date ideas especially if your partner loves beer. You can share the finer points of the brew you’re making and the ones you’ve tasted before while getting tipsy in each other’s company.
16. Shape and Make Pottery with Each Other’s Hands
Getting your hands dirty while making tall objects should give your date a subconscious suggestion of where your activity should lead to next. Many men might not think of pottery making as one of their options for sexy date night ideas but cradling against your partner’s neck while shaping will send her the right signals.
17. Learn the Secret to Making a Good Pumpkin Spice Latte
Good fall dates involve some indulgence of the harvest and this includes maximizing the use of pumpkins by turning them into lattes. A good cup of PSL should fuel good conversations between you and your date. You can think of good conversations as foreplay especially if your date likes some brains in her men.
18. Staycation Just to Read Books and Netflix and Chill
If you’ve run out of date ideas for fall, a nice quiet time in each other’s company reading books or watching movies isn’t a complete waste of your time. Plus, you have easy access to the bed whenever you feel like rolling around in the sheets.
19. Stage an NSFW Costume Party
You can have a private costume party and fulfill each other’s fantasies. Ask her to dress up as the character you’ve always wanted to have sex with and you can groom yourself and pretend to be one for her as well. Of course, you can also use sex toys as props to make more fun and sexy time of your little charade.
20. Cook Your Best Dishes for Each Other
Sometimes the best journeys involve a nice clean table, a set of plates and utensils, and your best-kept recipes. Serving her something delicious is akin to foreplay.
21. Watch a Horror Marathon
Classic Halloween date ideas never go out of fashion so ask her to watch a string of blood-curdling movies on that night. She’ll definitely hug you during the scarier scenes and bury her fingernails into your back once you’ve switched off the TV and you’re in bed together.
The fall will serve as a nice backdrop as you go and search for love with your special someone. Just keep these fall date ideas handy so you won’t be fresh out of suggestions when you’re thinking of how to woo and seduce your lady.
Do you have your own fall date ideas we haven’t mentioned here? Please share them in the comments section below.
- Why It’s So Hard To Talk About Bedroom Problems (And What We Can All Do To Change This)
- Porn and Erectile Dysfunction: How Porn Takes a Toll on Your Sex Life
- Male Menopause Is A Real Thing | Is ED Hormone Related? (FAQs)