To have great sex, you need to make sure everyone’s needs and desires are satisfied. So read on to learn more about what makes sex great for women.
In this article:
- Take Seduction out of the Bedroom
- Don’t Skip the Smooching
- Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously
- Shake Things Up Every Now and Then
- Be Confident
- Communicate Openly About Sex
- Make a Connection
Great Sex for Women: 7 Things She Wants You to Know so You Can Rock Her World
1. Take Seduction Out of the Bedroom
If you want to turn your woman on, you have to understand that sex for most women can begin long before the actual sex. For most women, great sex is a multi-sensory experience that usually requires a little build-up time.
Think of it as extended foreplay. Teasing and flirting throughout the day goes a long way in the bedroom.
A woman’s arousal response can be quite different from a man’s. A man’s arousal response is more like a light switch, while a woman’s is more like a faucet knob—you have to turn it slowly to get the water to flow.
Here are some ways to seduce your partner throughout the day:
- Compliment her outfit first thing in the morning and tell her how it turns you on.
- Send her a sexy text message in the middle of the day.
- Randomly give her a romantic kiss.
- Give her a neck rub when she’s winding down from work.
Seducing a woman requires some effort. It’s an opportunity to shower her with attention and remind her that you desire her.
So go ahead and plant the seeds of seduction early on, and you may be able to eat the forbidden fruit sooner than you think!
2. Don’t Skip the Smooching
Sometimes, in their excitement, men go straight for the more private erogenous zones and forget the kissing altogether. But for most women, kissing is an excellent way to get in the mood.
Don’t settle for hurried and wet kissing either. Women like deep and thoughtful kissing that isn’t limited to her lips.
Drive her wild by carefully laying a few smooches on the following areas:
- Nape of the neck
Remember that palpable feeling of longing and sexual tension you had during your first kiss? That’s what you’re trying to recreate here.
Making out may seem a little PG-13 for you, but don’t give up on it just yet. It may get you to live out all your R-rated dreams.
3. Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously
Most women want sex to be fun. If you’re too conscious or if you keep focusing on your performance, you take away the natural playfulness that comes with sex.
Forget about the orgasm for a moment and just have fun with your girl! Having a playful attitude about sex makes it easier to explore new ways to arouse each other.
4. Shake Things Up Every Now and Then
When you’re in a long-term relationship, you run the risk of turning sex into a routine. Most women appreciate men who find new ways to keep the passion and desire alive.
Here are a few ways you can shake things up in the bedroom:
- Have sex at an unusual time of day
- Have sex in a different area of the house
- Try new sex positions
- Experiment with different lengths of time. Go for an unexpected quickie or dedicate an entire afternoon to loving-making.
- Roleplay characters from your favorite TV shows or movies
The changes you make don’t have to be too dramatic to count. Even small changes can shake things up when your sex life starts to feel too mechanical.
5. Be Confident
Nothing kills the mood like insecurity—and this can be true for both women and men. For women, body image issues can make it hard for them to be vulnerable and fully enjoy sex.
It becomes doubly hard to overcome this if her partner isn’t confident either. For men, insecurity and performance anxiety can derail sex altogether.
It can contribute to performance issues and may even lead to symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED). ED complicates things even more because your partner may begin to blame themselves for the symptoms.
Studies show that women become significantly less satisfied with sex when their partners develop ED. It’s best to address your body image issues before you have sex.
Here are a few ways you can boost your confidence:
- Exercise regularly – Even if you don’t lose a lot of weight, exercise can help you feel more in control of your body, and this may help boost your confidence.
- Play to your strengths – If you aren’t particularly satisfied with your penis size, then compensate in other ways—maybe you’ve got some wicked tongue action, or perhaps you can make sex last longer than the average joe? Whatever it is, stop worrying over what you don’t have and learn how to use what you’ve got!
- Eat better – When you’re more mindful of what you eat and you opt for healthier choices, you’ll have more energy to expend in the bedroom. You may even lose a few pounds, too!
If you regularly deal with sexual performance issues, there are other things you can do. Here are common ways to treat ED:
- Lifestyle changes – Cutting back on cigarettes and alcohol, engaging in regular exercise, sticking to a balanced diet, and managing stress can help ease symptoms of ED.
- Therapy or counseling – Talking to a health professional can help you and your partner navigate your way through ED treatment.
- Oral medication – Tadalafil and sildenafil are both FDA approved drugs to treat symptoms of ED
Treating erectile dysfunction isn’t only beneficial for yourself, but your partner will thank you for it, too.
6. Communicate Openly About Sex
Open communication can help facilitate great sex. Remember, women are turned on by different things.
You can’t assume that just because one woman enjoyed this, everyone else will too.
On top of that, preferences can also change over time and open communication can help you keep up with these changes.
Be willing to talk to your partner about sex. Ask her about what turns her on, and don’t be shy about sharing your preferences either.
Constant communication helps create an open and honest environment. This makes it easier to develop an amazing sexual repertoire with your partner.
7. Make a Connection
Orgasms are amazing, but great sex for most women also involves creating deeper connections. It’s easy to forget about making this connection if you’re in your own head too much during sex.
It’s important to try to be present and focus on your partner while you’re having sex. It’s a great opportunity to build intimacy in your relationship and make your partner feel loved and wanted.
You need to know what turns you on if having great sex is your goal, but it’s equally important to be in tune with your partner. Ultimately, the best sex happens when the needs and desires of both parties are satisfied.
Do you have any great sex tips? Share them with us in the comments section below.
- 7 Tips To Make Holiday Sex Hotter
- 9 Yoga Sex Positions To Make You OM
- Can Some Hair Products Cause Hair Loss and Balding For Men?