Yes, hot, steamy holiday sex even during the cold, winter months is not impossible! Here’s how you can get down and dirty this festive season.
RELATED: 13 Best Sex Positions For Pregnancy
In this article:
- Make Time for Dates
- Squeeze in Some Quickies
- Explore Holiday-Themed Roleplaying
- Constantly Keep Your Partner in the Mood
- Try Something New
- Surprise Your Partner
- Try Morning Sex
7 Wild Tips for Hot, Steamy Holiday Sex
1. Make Time for Dates
Make time for date nights, even during the busy holiday season. Make sure it lands on a day where the kids are out of the house, and your only plan is to have a date with your loved one.
When you’re out on your date, go above and beyond to make your partner feel special. Hold their hand, take them out to their favorite restaurants, and engage in activities you’ll both enjoy.
There are dozens of good holiday date ideas so don’t limit yourself to the usual patterns. You can:
- Go ice skating
- Watch Christmas-themed plays or musicals
- Do your Christmas shopping
- Look at the Christmas lights and decorations around your neighborhood
- Decorate a gingerbread house
Nothing beats having sex with your partner after a fun-filled date. The fun and excitement from your day gets carried on into the bedroom.
2. Squeeze in Some Quickies
When the kids are downstairs playing with their aunts and uncles, you can join your partner in the shower for some wet, steamy sex. The goal is to have sex with your partner without taking too long.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can try having public sex. Look for dark areas such as bathrooms, parks, and rooftops, among others.
Tip: Can’t seem to find a suitable spot? Have steamy sex in your car. Just make sure to disinfect your ride before you let the kids ride in it again.
3. Explore Holiday-Themed Roleplaying
Live out your wildest holiday-themed sex fantasies! Decide on a theme to follow, buy the necessary props or toys, and get busy in the bedroom!
Some kinky holiday sex ideas to try are:
- Sex with Santa’s Little Helper: For men, you can leave the top part of your outfit open to showcase your body. Women, on the other hand, can wear a skimpy red skirt, white stockings, and a tank top. Of course, don’t forget the most important part of the outfit: the Santa Claus hat!
- Have You Been Naughty or Nice: List all the naughty things your partner has done over the year, have them say all of it out loud, and then give them a nice spanking after every item is said.
- Red Ribbon BDSM: Tired of the usual BDSM play? Switch it up this holiday season by using a red ribbon. Ribbons are often used to decorate gifts, but in this case, you’ll be using it to tie your partner up. Keep in mind that ribbons might not be as strong as the usual BDSM ropes you normally use so try not to use too much force when pulling on them.
4. Constantly Keep Your Partner in the Mood
Sex isn’t something you can force on your partner. If you don’t make an effort to keep them happy and in a good mood, then not even the best holiday sex guide can help you.
Making your partner feel loved is a 24/7 job. Just because you take them out on dates doesn’t give you the right to neglect and ignore them on other days.
Simple acts such as helping around the house, listening to their problems, and telling them how nice they look can bring the passion and romance to your relationship.
Also, don’t ever make your partner feel like they’re not enough, so don’t go checking out or flirting with every hot guy/girl you see. Trust us, that’s the quickest way to turn your partner off!
5. Try Something New
The holiday season is a great time to try new things, restaurants, food, and vacation spots. So why not let that curiosity extend to the bedroom?
Read up on some new sex ideas that you and your partner might want to explore. List them all down and then try to perform every single one of them before the holiday ends.
You and your partner can have a little sex holiday bucket list, and of course, ticking items off the list is the goal.
Note: To get the most out of this, communicate openly with your partner. Make it clear what you want to try and what you’re not comfortable with. Also, make sure they share their thoughts and opinions with you.
6. Surprise Your Partner
There’s something sexy and daring about being taken by surprise. The heat of the moment can make both you and your partner hot, wild, and probably even lightheaded.
Find the right time and place, and then surprise them from behind. Start with some light neck kisses before moving on to their other erogenous zones.
For example, let’s say you and your partner are getting dressed for a party. You can start by kissing them gently and whispering into their ears.
Once you have their attention, you can pull them into the bed and start having sex!
7. Try Morning Sex
Who says you can only have sex at night?
During the holiday season, your evenings are usually packed with events, reunions, and parties, so there’s usually no time to fool around at night. Even if you do have time, there’s a high chance that both you and your partner are too tired.
What you can do is try having sex in the morning. Hit the sack a bit earlier, get your full six hours, wake up feeling refreshed, and then try having some morning sex!
Also, sex right after you wake up is a great way to make use of your morning glory. After all, it’s always more fun for both parties when you have a strong, raging erection.
Tip: Wake up a bit earlier than your partner so you’ll have time to wash your face and brush your teeth. Get rid of your morning breath before trying any seduction techniques.
Having sex during the holidays is hard, but it’s not impossible. You and your partner should work together to make time and take a break from all the reunions, events, and parties.
Also, catching up with your relatives and family is important, but don’t forget to spend some alone time with your partner. A date night every week or so, even during the busy holiday season, helps keep the spark (and sexual tension) alive.
Is holiday sex a challenge for you? Post your kinkiest holiday sex stories in the comments section below!
- 9 Yoga Sex Positions To Make You OM
- What Is The G Spot? | Everything You Need To Know About Hers AND Yours
- How To Manage Hair Loss From Stress (Causes + Treatment)