Always Game Time.
Tadalafil (Generic Cialis)
PRIOR TO USING THIS MEDICATION:
Tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil (or any other ingredient of this drug)
- Allergies to any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Explain the allergy to your doctor including what signs you had, like itching, rash, hives, wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat, or any other signs
- If you use drugs like amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate ("poppers")
- If you are taking any of these drugs: nitroglycerin, Isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, ritonavir, or riociguat
- If you are taking another drug that has the same ingredient or ingredients in Tadalafil
- If you are currently taking or will be taking drugs similar to this one
- If you have been diagnosed with pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
This is not a complete list of all drugs or health problems that interact when combined with this drug. Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your health problems and every drug you use (including prescription or OTC, natural products, and or vitamins). It's important that you check to make sure it is safe for you to take this drug in combination with other drugs you take and your existing health problems. You must check with your doctor before starting, stopping or changing the dose of any drug.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice. You and your Alpha Physician will determine if (and potentially how) you should take Tadalafil.