Spice up your sex life and reach a whole new level of orgasmic meditation with these stretches that double as exciting yoga sex positions.
9 Exciting Yoga Sex Positions for Better Sex and More Orgasms
1. Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
Aching thighs and core during sex need more exercise.
The bridge pose is a pose that works on the pelvic floor muscles. At the same time, it’s a yoga pose that lifts the torso, allowing the male to thrust directly into the female G spot.
- Lie on the mat, bend your knees, keep your arms at your sides, and plant your feet firmly on the ground.
- Lift your hips off the floor while keeping your arms, shoulders, feet, and head flat on the ground.
- Slowly lower your hips back down to the starting position.
- Do three sets of 12 reps.
- Doing the bridge pose is a great way to let the man hit the woman’s G spot. Lifting her hips allows the penis to hit her anterior vaginal wall.
- To make it easier, place two to three pillows underneath the woman’s butt to lift the torso up.
2. Cat-Cow Pose (Marjaryasana/Bitilasana)
The cat and cow pose is a yoga stretch that relaxes the spine and lumbar area. This’ll help lessen the stress on the back when doing it doggy-style.
Plus, mastering the pose makes it easier for the man to penetrate the woman from behind.
- Start on all fours with your hands under your shoulders and knees parallel to your hips. Keep your back relaxed throughout this exercise.
- Next, take a deep breath, letting your stomach curve down toward the floor. As you do this, lift your eyes and chin up as high as you can. This is the cow pose.
- Next, exhale through the mouth and let your spine arch toward the ceiling. As you do this, pull your chin close to your chest and belly button in toward your spine completing the cat pose.
- Repeat for a couple of breaths until you feel satisfied.
- Letting the woman’s stomach hang low allows the male partner to penetrate her vagina from behind with ease.
- Also, moving her body up and down lets her control the speed and tempo of sex.
3. One-Legged Pigeon Pose (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana)
Tight hips are the number one reason many women struggle with various sex positions. Luckily, the one-legged pigeon is an exercise that releases tight hips.
Doing this stretching exercise daily will lead to a more nimble and flexible body.
- Assume a push-up position, then pull your left leg in front of you by bending it. Your knee should be under your chest, and your foot should be under your waist and off to the right side.
- Keep your right leg straight, lean forward as deep as you can.
- Hold for 30 seconds before releasing, and then do the same with your other leg.
- Instead of bending one leg in front, spread both legs apart with the knees pointing away from the body.
- Bend down, then raise the woman’s butt up as high as possible. From here, the man can enter her from behind.
4. Plow Pose (Halasana)
The plow pose is a yoga position women can use to reduce stress and alleviate fatigue. It can also double as a sex position that allows deeper penetration.
Make sure to do a couple of stretches before using the plow pose for sex. Also, if the man is much larger than the woman, this might not be the best position to try.
- Lie on the mat.
- Bend your knees and pull them toward your chest.
- Extend your legs, so they’re perpendicular to the ground.
- Use your hands to support your lower back. Hold for 30 seconds before releasing.
For much deeper penetration, do this at the edge of the bed. The man can penetrate the woman while she’s extending her legs.
5. Child’s Pose (Balasana)
If the doggy-style position usually tires you out, then you and your partner can try doing the balasana or child’s pose. It’s an easy yoga pose that stretches tight back muscles.
At the same time, it’s a way for the man to penetrate the woman from behind without straining her back too much.
- Keep your body upright, arms at your sides, and kneel down.
- Raise your arms over your head then bring your head down toward your knees.
- Reach out as far as you can. Hold this position for 30 seconds before releasing.
When using the balasana for sex, remember to leave a bit of an opening between the knees. That way, the vagina will open up as the woman bends her body downward.
The man can take her from behind kneeling down. This is the ideal position when having sex with a shorter guy.
The traditional doggy might be too high for him to maneuver. However, with the balasana, both are at the same height.
6. Reclined Cobbler’s Pose (Supta Baddha Konasana)
It’s hard not to think about sex when you’re spread-eagled on the bed. The lotus position is a yoga pose that stretches the groin and lower back.
It’s also a great yoga sex position that allows you and your partner to become closer–literally.
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides and legs extended.
- Bring your two feet together by bending both your legs. Your knees should point away from your body.
- Hold for 30 seconds before releasing.
The woman should lock her feet behind her partner’s back or legs. After that, it’s pretty obvious her partner should penetrate her.
7. Corpse Pose (Savasana)
Contrary to popular belief, not every yoga pose is difficult to do. The savasana is a very simple stretch yogis perform at the end of every session.
The goal here is to become one with your body and your surroundings.
- Lie down on your back, extend your arms sideways, and spread your heels as far away from each other as possible.
- Hold this position for 30-60 seconds.
Sometimes, the simplest approach to sex is the best. The woman simply lies down, spreads her legs apart, and lets her partner ride her hips or lie face down on top of her.
It’s the perfect position to do after her long, tiring day because she literally doesn’t have to do anything.
8. Happy Baby Pose (Ananda Balasana)
The ananda balasana is a pose that stretches out the groin and lower back. A woman can use it to ease back pain and menstrual cramps.
At the same time, it’s also a great yoga sex variation of the traditional missionary position.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, place your feet on the ground, and keep your arms at your sides.
- Next, lift both your legs up toward your chest while maintaining their 90-degree bend.
- Use your hands to spread your legs apart from each other. Hold this position for 30 seconds before releasing.
One advantage of the ananda balasana is it doesn’t tire the woman’s legs out as much as missionary does. She and her partner can go at it longer without worrying about muscle cramps.
9. Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
The cobra pose is a great exercise that stretches your back and chest muscles. You can use it to relieve both a tight back and chest.
At the same time, it can also be the best sex position to try.
- Lie facedown on the ground and place your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width.
- Push your body up by extending your arms.
- Keep your hips and legs on the ground. Hold this position for 30 seconds before releasing.
The man lies down on top of the woman from behind.
This pose doesn’t strain her back, and it allows the penis to hit her G spot. Plus, the man can easily nibble on the woman’s neck from this position.
When done properly, you can combine yoga and sex to achieve mind-blowing orgasmic meditation.
It’s no secret that a lot of yoga poses allow access to our erogenous zones. That’s why we can use yoga for sex—to relieve some of the stress conventional sex positions have on our hips, knees, legs, and other muscles.
Would you try these yoga sex positions? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!